Waste Diversion and Recycling Solutions
All-in-One Waste Recycling Solutions
East Texas is a distinct region within the second largest state in the U.S. This 38-county area includes Upper East Texas, Deep East Texas and South East Texas. Huge industrial sites, biomedical research parks and numerous other businesses and warehouse facilities take advantage of the highly skilled workforce, connections to all of North America via an extensive interstate infrastructure, and rail access to regional key ports and distribution centers.
Other than their location, what do all these businesses have in common? A need for a reliable, customer-focused partner to handle their waste diversion and recycling requirements. Regardless of your industry or the size of your operation, we have a solution for your recycling needs. FV Recycling helps you determine which services are right for you, and if your requirements exceed those of our standard services, we will custom tailor a program to your unique specifications.
Need help determining the service(s) you need? Request a free on-site audit.
Our Services for East Texas Businesses
- Bale Route Hauling
- We haul small or large loads of paper and cardboard bales.
- Less-than-load (LTL) service is ideal for facilities that need frequent hauling.
- We do all the loading; you do not need to be present.
- We pick up from your dock or inside or outside your facility.
- Schedule ahead of time or call when you need a pickup.
- Trailer (Van) Service
- Full-load (FL) service is ideal for larger waste producers.
- This service is for businesses that generate 18 – 20 tons of a single commodity.
- We drive a trailer (or several) and it stays on-site until it is full.
- You can move waste/recyclables collection out of your warehouse space.
- Ideal for organizations seeking bulk recycling of cardboard, paper, plastic or aluminum.
- Brokerage Services
- We pick up your recyclables and sell them to conversion facilities.
- You help keep usable waste out of landfills while maintaining consumer demand for recycled products.
- We can serve all your locations throughout the United States.
- We seek the best possible rebate for your recyclable commodities.
- Baler Rental and Repair
- We sell, rent and repair balers and other equipment.
- Our inventory includes new and used balers.
- Our professional, in-house technicians are ready to service your equipment.
- We offer lease and financing options.
- Pallet Management
- This service is ideal for companies that use large quantities of pallets.
- You receive a structured rebate on full pallet loads.
- We recirculate your pallets to companies that need them.